A glimpse of meeting with The Almighty God!

 


A glimpse of meeting with the Almighty God!

Return from the mouth of death: 'I felt like angels were dressing my wounds'

(With Thanks by BBC)

“I had failed as a builder. I had run out of money and was getting evicted from my flat.'

David Ditchfield was 46 at the time and an alcoholic. It was 2006 and his life in London was uncertain.

In this desperate situation, David went to spend some time with his sister in a town called Cambridgeshire. Here one of his friends came to meet him and he went to the railway station to drop her on her way back.

What happened next was to change his life forever. While leaving, his coat got stuck in the door of the train and then the doors of the train were closed.

As the train began to move, David fell onto the tracks while being dragged onto the platform and was seriously injured, badly injuring one of his arms.

While lying on the tracks, he had an unusual and unique spiritual experience. After that, he was taken to a nearby hospital where he underwent surgery.

Talking about his experience, David said, "It was a moment where I felt like I had left my body." I was away from the hustle and bustle of the hospital. The terrible pain that my body was feeling was gone and I was completely calm.

He says that 'I looked up and saw three lines of white light spread evenly around me which were coming towards me. The lines were very bright and intense but also very Holy.'

"That is, I could see these lines and I could feel the light that was spreading around me going through my body and healing me."

David claims that he also felt the presence of angels around him. "I felt like they were dressing my wounds and wrapping up the layers of pain in my life and it was like they were reaching inside me."

"For the first time in my life, I started to feel whole and that's when I realized what I've been doing all my life."

 Meanwhile, the realization that David felt at the last stage was the most profound. He describes it as if he was among the galaxies and planets, and white tunnels of light stretched as far as the eye could see, watching it all.

"I felt every part of my body vibrate with the energy coming from this tunnel of white light," he says. I felt like I was looking through creation.'

'It was indeed God whom I was seeing as a white light in this great tunnel of light. This feeling completely overcame me'.

This spiritual experience experienced by David was both temporary and permanent.

He says he still feels completely fulfilled, living a life full of purpose and feeling in tune with the energy of the universe.

Now that he has recovered and his arm is working at full capacity, he no longer fears death.

David had never had much of an interest in music before, but without any experience he composed classical music and created paintings that reflected his emotions during his recovery.

His songs have been performed locally and his pictures are displayed at the Museum of the Bible in Washington, DC.

According to David, his experiences were more spiritual than religious.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ICC World Cup Points Table 2023 and Australia Wins the Final

The search for Aliens "The world's thinking will be updated very soon?"

SON of GOD official Trailer